Two study rooms are available for student and faculty use. Each room is equipped with a SMART board, computer, and webcam.
- Students may check out the study rooms one hour at a time for a maximum of 2 hours per day (this applies to both study rooms). You may only use 2 hours per day in the study rooms; there is no rollover.
- Faculty can check out rooms for 2 hours at a time and renew for 1 additional hour for a total of 3 hours per day.
- Faculty, staff, and students can make reservations up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Rooms will be held up to 15 minutes past a patron's scheduled start time, after that time the room will be released for the next individual.
- If a patron arrives late (after the 15 minute grace period) and no one else has requested to use the room, they may still use the room, but the end time will not change.
- Food is not permitted and drinks must have a cover or lid.
If you are interested in checking out a study room, please speak with a librarian.