Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Charter, Vision, and Mission
Guiding the University community in finding information, creating knowledge, and seeking wisdom.
The Donald K. C. North Library partners with the University and community to deepen users’ learning experiences and the academic endeavors by:
- Promoting inclusion, knowledge, truth, social justice, and lifelong learning.
- Deploying new and innovative applications of technology to improve the user’s experience.
- Fostering discovery, creativity, learning, teaching, and research.
- Providing a physical and virtual place where creativity, synergy, and scholarly activity flourish.
- Collecting, preserving, and organizing a diverse range of quality resources that enhance inquiry, learning, development, and success.
- Equipping learners to locate, access, evaluate, and synthesize information to create knowledge.
- Delivering exceptional user services.